Sunday, May 5, 2013

One Week Old!

The first week has been rewarding, challenging, wonderful, sleepless, and just plain amazing!!  Every time I look at him I can't believe how cute he is and how much I love him.

Christian and I were support by our families during the first week at home with our little guy.  MJ spent the first night at home with us and then Susanne & Christer came for the rest of the week.  I was able to get some rest since the moms took the night shifts.  Eric and I learned a lot about each other this week; there were many firsts that happened.  He had his first pediatrician appointment at Peds Associates - checked out great and gained weight!  We went for our first walk in the stroller around the neighborhood.  And we learned the giraffe sound machine can never be too far away if you want a sleeping baby :).

Of course, more photos!
All dressed up and leaving the hospital - first car ride!

Welcome home balloons for baby boy

PawPaw with Eric


Dad, Uncle Freddie with Eric
Farmor with Eric

Farfar with Eric

Cuddle time with Daddy

I am one week old!

1 comment:

  1. love love !!!! thank you for doing the blog .....cannot wait to meet Eric !!!

    ReplyDelete