Thursday, July 25, 2013

Baby Names

This was a big week for babies. The new royal prince was born and my prince started a new day-time routine with his working mom. 

The world waited with baited breath for the announcement of the royal prince's name. Since I am back at work, it reminded me of the name suggestion board that my co-workers started for Baby Bergman (see photo below). As my co-workers thought of names for our Swedican, they would add them to the wipe board in my office. Some of the name suggestions were serious and some silly (i.e. "Ice"). Unfortunately, we did not go with any of my co-workers' suggestions - I think there was some sort of office pool going. Maybe for the next Swedican! Until then, I think the names George and Eric totally sound like best friend names :).

No comments:

Post a Comment