Thursday, July 11, 2013

Transitioning to the Crib

On Monday night, I put Eric to sleep in his crib inside of his bouncy seat...thus starting the transition to the crib.  I wanted to get him ready for daycare - and also start the transition before I go back to work.  Fortunately, he did not fight the crib and fell asleep quickly when we put him down at night.  Monday night, he slept from 10 PM to 1 AM - fairly decent for a change in routine.  But then was up every hour or so after that...we were both tired the next day.  On Tuesday, I also started putting him in his crib for designated nap time.  He went down easily for his morning and afternoon naps and slept for 45 minutes each time!  Tuesday and Wednesday nights he slept for two 4 hour periods with a feeding around 2 AM.  Definitely not too bad for a change of routine!  Now Eric just needs to skip the 2 AM feedings before I go back to work and everyone will be well rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment