Sunday, July 21, 2013

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off to Work I Go

Tomorrow is my first day back to work and the end of my 12 week maternity leave. I am really going to miss my baby boy - which is stating the obvious! But I know he will be in great hands. MJ is babysitting him for two weeks. She just got a new bouncy chair and play mat to have at her house for Baby Boy. Then Aunt Suzanne is going to trek down to Cville to watch Eric. Rounding out the last two weeks are Farfar and Farmor. We are so fortunate to have these great babysitters. It will help me ease back into work and also Eric will be older when he goes to daycare. Thank you sitters!

In order to prep for this transition, we took Christian's old mini-frig from college to my office. What once was his college beer frig is now my work breast milk frig. How times have changed! We will also be testing out a new morning routine with a lot of night time prep. I have a feeling with a baby the mornings will be less than routine! 

Here are some recent photos of my little man:




No comments:

Post a Comment